2010年3月30日 星期二

What should i download-philosophical,soft¬hing old school

What should I download?

I'm bored and I want some new songs, but I have almost every
song I can think of wanting. So what should I download? I like a lot of
different artists, but not anything all philosophical or soft and nothing old
school. I'm open to any suggestions.

Here's some more
questions:

What's your favorite soda?
Favorite mixed
drink?
Favorite beer?

Additional Details

HNIC - Use your imagination. Whatever you come up
with is probably somewhat close to what I'm talkin about.

HNIC - lol You really have no idea what you're
saying do you? It's okay.

Feel Good Inc by Feel Good Inc

Member since:
June 30, 2006
Total points:
13992 (Level 6)


Best Answer - Chosen by Asker


u should Dowload Rhymefest "Man in The Mirror" Mixtape..

also, Sways "The Dotted Line Mixtape"

both are REALLY
Good!

Sprite
i dont drink, back when i used to Hypnotic and Grey
Goose
dont drink, id rather take an L


Asker's Rating:

5 out of 5

Asker's Comment:

Well, I didn't have that. I downloaded it and I noticed there was
so much Kanye on that first mixtape. I can't stand Kanye. But I love mixtapes!
So you win. Thanks for puttin me on boo.


There are currently no comments for this question.





Other Answers (10)









沒有留言:

張貼留言